Super Bright, 1000 Lumen LED Tactical Weapon Light
The TLR-1 HL provides an 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.32 oz (122.5g)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
I'm glad I bought this little light. Very bright with a great throw for its size. Lightweight yet feels sturdy. Easy on/off with strobe function. I was skeptical about getting a weapon light that took disposal batteries but its been a few weeks and I still have juice. Another good thing i noticed is when the batteries are running low the light will dim instead of just cutting off without warning. From what I've read you can stockpile these batteries and they'll hold a charge +10 years in storage. Get it,You won't be disappointed.