HSGI Sure-Grip Padded Belt
The High Speed Gear® Sure-Grip® Padded Belt is designed to provide the comfortable, no-slip stability necessary for reducing back strain and general discomfort so frequently caused by loose-fitting, drooping and weighted-down belts. Featuring a brand-new modular system, the Sure-Grip® has a slim profile that is just 0.75 inches thick and only 4.25" tall.
The Sure-Grip® Padded Belt's updated design features Neoprene as the belt's padding. This material gives the belt a cushiony "gel-like" feel for greater comfort and exceptional gripping power. It also features a removable HDPE stiffener sheet throughout the entire main portion where the three continuous rows of PALS/MOLLE are located. This feature is for those times when added stability is required. With this proprietary ability to remove the stiffener sheet, the Sure-Grip® is one of the most flexible military belts of its kind, making it the ultimate support system whether at the range or in the field.
With three conveniently-positioned access ports, the Sure-Grip® allows you to seamlessly attach subloads to the belt's interior, while the belt's four suspender attachments allow for easy expansion.
• .75" thick and 4.25" tall
• Neoprene padding creates a "gel-like" comfort
• Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
• Three access ports at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions for the attachment of subloads, such as holsters and drop platforms, directly to the interior belt
• Features four strategically positioned suspender attachments
• Assembled with a removable HDPE stiffener to add stability
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SGPB, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP® PADDED BELT SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS.
- FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MANY PEOPLE PREFER AS LITTLE GAP AS POSSIBLE TO OFFER MORE MOLLE REAL ESTATE TOWARD THE FRONT.
- ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. DO NOT BASE YOUR BELT MEASUREMENT ON YOUR PANT SIZE.
- FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA® BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE DUTY BELT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST WAIST SIZE TO THE LENGTH OF PADDED BELT CHOSEN.
Belt sizes are based on production averages and may vary by approximately one inch in either direction due to the handmade nature of the product.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
30.75" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Medium
36.25" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Large
41.25" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is XL
46.25" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is 2X
Made in the USA, no problems setting up with other products by HSGI
I love it. Fits well. Wear 34" pants and the medium was perfect for me.
Wonderfully comfortable and supremely grippy! Love this belt! Everything HSGI makes is nothing short of awesome! As always great customer service from SKD, my go to tactical gear store! Love SKD!
Super comfortable and quality stuff!
I ordered it and it was shipped asap. Can't beat it! The product works awesome and as it is intended to.
Great belt ! Check and double check your size. I could have done a larger size but oh well. Worth every penny .
I followed some of the other comments about upsizing the belt and cobra belt. Glad I did. It fits perfect. Holds tacos and also g-codes clips too. Great setup
Nice product all the way around, but the problem is the sizing information. Turns out that even with my size correctly measured, I still ended up with one size smaller. My only gripe is the size, because it doesn't accommodate for a varying array of body types. Best advise for the guys with a little extra junk: Whatever you estimate yourself to be, get the next size up.
This is a very nice, high quality, non-slip, padded belt. I also purchased the HSGI Cobra riggers belt to go along with it. It too is very nice. One thing to note, the Velcro inside the belt, that prevents the inner belt from moving around, can be difficult to the rigger belt threaded through. I used a metal yard stick (wood will work), to slip in first so the two different sides of the Velcros weren't trying to love on each other as you draw the inner belt through the inside of the padded belt. I also tied a thin rope to the rigger belt buckle to help assist pulling it through as it slips along the yard stick inside the padded belt.