Magpul Core Flight Gloves
Built on the tradition of the first Nomex® flight gloves worn by military aviators since the 1960's, the new Magpul Flight Gloves use modern materials, fit and finish to provide comfort, fire resistance and protection.
Fitting like a second skin, these touchscreen capable gloves are at home inside the cockpit or out for all high dexterity tasks.
Magpul Gloves. The evolution of the human-mechanical interface.
- Durable and soft one-piece leather palm and finger construction for enhanced feel and control of firearms
- Back constructed with flame and heat-resistant Nomex®
- Narrow, minimalistic forefinger for easy access and better control of firearms triggers
- Gauntlet coverage extends past the wrist
- Three-finger touchscreen capability
- Excellent flexibility and dexterity
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
SMALL 6.5"-7.5" (16.5-19cm)
MEDIUM 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
LARGE 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
X-LARGE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
XX-LARGE 10.5"+ (27+cm)
To determine your glove size:
- With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb)
- Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match
- Our gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear.
I got a pair of the OD ones, will say they don't fit as snug as the standard issue ones but they have more flexibility and a comfortable feel. Excellent for firearm manipulation as well, just enough room for thin liners during moderate winter use without stretching them. Just enough nomex for heat resistant use (if you have ever layed a hand in a pile of hot links and brass these are for you)
Ordered two sets of these gloves, both in the olive drab. Out of each package one glove fit tighter and one a little loose. Lucky I switched a glove from Each pair and not I have a tight fitting set and a looser fitting set. That said both fit great and feel superior to any flight glove out there, and IÕve tried them all. The touch screen finger tips work great and allow me to use my IPhone in between flight and IPad during flights with with ease. I also can use them on my touch screen fusion avionics with ease. IÕve tried other gloves with touch screen and they never worked as advertised. These do. In summary, they fit great, feel great and work great. Looking forward to my next flight with these and seeing how long they last.
These gloves are a definite improvement over other brands of flight gloves. They fit much better, allowing for greater dexterity. The touch screen fingers work great, and the cuff is just the right length. Highly recommended.