Magpul Core Patrol Gloves
Every day, all day. The Magpul Core Patrol Gloves provide protection and durability in a package that remains comfortable even with extended use.
Lightweight construction with one-piece, premium leather palm and reinforcement in all the right places for rugged comfort with the refinement of touchscreen capability.
Magpul Gloves. The evolution of the human-mechanical interface.
- Excellent comfort, dexterity and protection
- One-piece palm construction with soft and durable premium leather
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand with contour cut design
- Lightweight cut and impact protection with comfortable, padded neoprene backing
- Adjustable wrist for a custom, snug fit
- Thumb and forefinger Gun Gusset designed for better durability and comfort when shooting pistol gripped firearms
- Expansion joints on the back of the fingers allow better flexibility in manipulating firearms triggers and controls
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
SMALL 6.5"-7.5" (16.5-19cm)
MEDIUM 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
LARGE 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
X-LARGE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
XX-LARGE 10.5"+ (27+cm)
To determine your glove size:
- With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb).
- Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match.
- Our gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear.
These gloves seem to be constructed of the same quality of other Magpul gear. The provided sizing chart seemed spot on. I got the coyote and the actual color is a little more muted than the picture and the palms are almost a brown. After a break-in they are wearing well now. I got these to replace the PIG FDT-Bravo FR Gloves I was using (best fitting gloves I have ever owned, but suffered from the same durability issues that others have stated), but don't seem to fit as well or have the dexterity those provided. The thumbs and pinky fingers are a little loose on me; not horrible, but not as well-fitting as hoped. The backs seem to breathe fairly well, but will be better used in cooler temps. The touchscreen capability seems to function like any other glove does- alright, but not great. Another thing for me is the touchscreen material seam lies right in the middle of the pad of my trigger finger. I wish they offered a "plain" version. Time will tell how they will hold up to more use.