Mechanix Tactical Suppressor Kit
Includes all 3 Mechanix Suppressor Pads
1) Mechanix 12” Transport Bag
The Mechanix 12” Transport Bag holds true to the core mission of safety in the field. It’s handcrafted with 23 oz.CarbonX® heat-resistant fabric and lined with 13 oz. heavy felt to create the most effective heat barrier for hot suppressors. The Transport Bag safely holds two 6” suppressors and serves as an effective heat cover for longer suppressed rifles up to 12” long and 3” wide.
- Designed to transport and cover hot suppressors up to 12” long and 3” wide.
- Constructed with CarbonX® fabric rated to 2000° Fahrenheit.
- Lined with CarbonX® fabric and heavy felt for added heat absorption.
- CarbonX® cord with metal lock safely secures the bag for easy transport.
- Kevlar® threading for maximum strengthand durability.
Our 6” Suppressor Cover holds true to our core mission of safety by mitigating radiant heat that causes burns and mirage distortion to the shooter’s sight picture. The cover is hand crafted with CarbonX® heat-resistant fabric, padded with heavy felt, and insulated with aluminum to contain extreme heat up to 2000° Fahrenheit.
- Designed for 1.5” outer diameter round suppressors with a body length of approximately 6”.
- Outer construction with CarbonX® fabric rated to 2000° Fahrenheit.
- Interior construction combines CarbonX® fabric, heavy felt, and aluminum insulation to mitigate extreme heat up to 2000° Fahrenheit.
- CarbonX® cord with metal lock provides a secure fit to your rifle.
The Mechanix X-Pad heat barrier is built with CarbonX® thermal-resistant fabric technology and constructed with heavy stitching of DuPont™ Kevlar® to withstand 2000°F for 20 seconds. The X-Pad features comfortable inserts for holding hot suppressors, and a heavyweight felt interior for added heat management.
- Built with CarbonX® heat & flame-resistant fabric technology rated to 2000°F.
- Heavyweight felt interior delivers added heat resistance.
- Stitching with Kevlar® throughout provides structural integrity and resilience under constant heat.
- Easy-access inserts for your fingers and thumb allow for a firm grip.