Multitasker Series3X AR-15 / M4 Multitasker ToolMultiTasker
Series3X AR-15 / M4 Multitasker Tool
You may have seen other "shooter oriented" tools, but what makes Multitasker® unique is the weapon-specific focus. The "Pocket Toolbox®" approach means that the tool loadout is uncompromisingly biased toward maintenance tasks for the AR platform of weapons.
Unlike other mass produced multitools, Multitasker utilizes "best in class" materials and production methods to achieve build quality that is head and shoulders above the competition. For example, instead of cost-saving investment castings, Multitasker employs CNC machining (and solid billet steel material) to make the plier head and other major components. G10 scales, commonly used for tactical knives, are selected to help ensure a slip-resistant gripping surface. Aluminum-bronze washers and rust resistant Ti CarboNitride (TiCN) treatment on the pliers help provide for maintenance-free operation.
That's why Multitasker is fast becoming THE tool of choice for leading training professionals as well as elite military/law enforcement agencies. No other multitool can compare.
- CNC machined pliers, still an industry exclusive. Precision machined pivot bearing for unmatched smoothness.
- 3” clip point knife blade, made from D2 tool steel with a matte black PVD coating and a liner lock safety.
- 90-degree angle carbon scraper with a radiused tip.
- Removable 3/32” pin punch mounted on an 8-32 male thread, compatible with OTIS cleaning accessories, and designed for pushing out retaining pins.
- Compact 2-lug M4 castle nut spanner wrench with 1/4” slotted screwdriver tip.
- Combination 3/8” box wrench and 1/2” hex wrench for optics adjustments
- Magnetic 1/4” hex bit driver, supplied with a 4-prong FSP adjustment tool and 8 interchangeable hex bits (3/32” slotted, No. 1 Phillips, T15 Torx, T10 Torx, 3/16” Hex, 9/64” Hex, 1/8” Hex and 7/64” hex). All bits can be stored in the supplied compact bit carrier.
- Machined bronze washers used throughout.
- Heavy duty pocket clip made from SK-5 spring steel.
- Slip resistant textured G10 scales, available in Black or Tan.
- 16.6 oz.
Multitasker 3x 👍. Great communication, fast shipping, proper packaging! Will do business again 👍
MT tool is bomb proof. Was worried that since they were so hard to find in greennor multicam that I would not get color I wanted but they shipped me exactly what I ordered and fast! Great experience and tool is very good construction
I am going to start off saying I only have a Gen 2, not the Gen 3. I normally don't take the time writing reviews, but in this day in age, it is hard to find a company that puts the customer first. Multitasker is one of those companies. I have required their support and it was phenomenal. The tool itself is awesome. I almost want to get a new one just to get a Gen 3. It is very helpful. I know it is a lot more than a Leatherman, but but it anyways.
Very nice assembled all the tools in one set is very good and is compact I can cary on my pocket if I wanted to,thank you.
The person I got it for seemed to really like the tool. We were all impressed with the quality of materials and build. Overall seems like a very good tool. Strong, heavy, and sturdy. Probably a little too big for EDC but definitely something worth having around.
Phenomenal customer service and very quick shipping. I always come here first for products, if they're available. With regard to the multitasker tool - don't hesitate, buy now. It's incredible
Disappointed made in china
Tool has some decent uses like the punch, carbon scraper and pliers but the front sight tool is absolutely useless. Plastic teeth broke off almost immediately at the range this weekend. I have sent an email to multitasker.
Random grind mark on the end of the blade. Multitasker said it's normal. Why they would leave this on a $150 multitool is beyond me. SKD was out of stock to compare to others. We will see what the outcome is.