- Impact extruded from 7075, the PWS EBT is optimized for strength and rigidity while creating a solid platform for the new lightened design. Anodized in Mil spec type 3 to exceed standards in hardness and corrosion protection.
- The new Ratchet-Lock Design eliminates the need for staking the castle nut and gives a rock solid lock up while being able to remove it easily if needed in the future.
- Additional lightening cuts reducing weight in conjunction with the new attachment design net nearly a 1oz weight reduction from already efficient mil spec buffer tube design.
- The anti-tilt lip enhances function and reliability, giving longer life to piston driven weapons by allowing the carrier to start in the buffer tube rather than transitioning into the tube on extraction.
- Featuring six stock positions with enhanced drainage ports for greater reliability regardless environment or application.
- The central QD sling swivel mount allows for neutral positioning of your firearm with multiple sling configurations.
Looks great and functions perfectly.
Just got it...haven't installed it yet. But looks good! And always super fast shipping! And just a comparison, I made this order and another order from Palmetto State Armory on the same day, the same method of shipping...I'm still waiting on the PSA order.
Its made by PWS. What else do I have to say!
Picked up for my new slr 11.5 build and it performs flawlessly. The ratchet system makes staking obsolete and the fluted buffer tube looks amazing as well!
Picked this up as part of my "AR weight loss plan." PWS claims a 1 oz weight reduction compared to standard buffer tubes, and while I didn't get the full oz reduction (the PWS QD plate added a hair more weight compared to my old-school GI rear plate), the fit and finish on the tube is superb and installation was a breeze. The ratchet lock castle nut system is brilliant as well - I tightened it down by hand without a torque wrench and it eventually locked down tight enough that I couldn't turn it any further, nor could I loosen the castle nut without putting the gun in a vise. This is an excellent buffer tube option for anyone looking for optimal performance and minimal weight.
Great fit & finish, easy installation. I have two of them & they're great.
Package arrived in less than a week.