The G2X Tactical is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LEDvirtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or breakto generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam.
The G2X is activated by a tactical tailcap click switch, the same type used on many SureFire WeaponLights for yearspartially press for momentary-on; press further until it clicks for constant-on activation. The tough Nitrolon® polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make an aerospace aluminum-body version of this light, the 6PX Tactical, and a dual-output version with a two-stage click-type tailcap switch, the G2X Pro.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap click switchpartially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output -- White Light 320.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime* 2.5 hours
- Length 5.20 inches
- Bezel Diameter 1.25 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 4.4 ounces
- Batteries 2 x 123A (included)
Best value in a weapon mounted light. When I opened the package I almost thought I got sent an aluminum light on accident. The thing is sold. I paired mine with a GearSector Mount. About $120 is a real deal if you need a light on your AR.
Super bright. Paired with a VTAC holder it works great.
Awesome durable light that can handle 556 recoil. Went through 500 rounds with G2x on the rifle. Stays on in tact with a Vltor mount and shines when activated. Great simple strong rifle light.
Bright and tough. No complaints.
What's there to say? Good Output, probably should have gotten the 500 lumens p2x Fury. but this will work
I have at least a half dozen Surefires. From 200-500 lumens. This one has to be my favorite beam. 320 lumen is a great middle ground. The center beam is not too hot or over powering and it has a great spill and range. Great light.
Surefire can't go wrong
this flashing is great for the price!
The G2X Tactical speaks for itself. SKD offers the new 320 lumen version at an excellent price with quick shipping!