Aimpoint Micro T-2 (2 MOA) - w/o mount
The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
We listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
Unique features for Micro T-2
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 2 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
|System||Reflex collimator sight with LED|
|Reticle, size||2 MOA|
|Optical coating||Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVDCompatible 1, 2, 3|
|Battery Type||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available|
|Battery Life, typical**||Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and|
|Switch, dot brightness||12 settings : 4 NVD and 8 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,|
|Material housing||High Strength Aluminum|
|Surface finish||Hard anodized, matte|
|Material lens covers||Rubber, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment||Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,|
|Length||68 mm (2 5/8")|
|Width/height||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6" x 1.4") for sight only and 41 mm x 47 mm (1.6" x 1.85" ) for sight with Mount|
|Weight||94 grams (3.3 oz) Sight only, 130 grams (4.6 oz) incl. Lens Covers and Mount|
|Temperature Range||-45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)|
|Water resistance||25 m (80 ft.)|
|Fits on Picatinny rails|
I bought this optic with a scalarworks absolute Co witness mount. The T2 provides every bit of performance and quality to be expected from AimPoint. the scalarworks mount is Rock Solid and light as a feather. my order was placed Thursday night and by Monday the items were on my rifle. as an added bonus my rifle looks super sexy now. I have zero complaints. Well done SKD!
Just one word - outstanding!!!
The T2 is a significant improvement over the T1 and has moved-the-bar for SOTA micro-RD sights.
It's ultra lightweight and crystal clear. The dot is very sharp and more precise than the T1. The lens covers are surprisingly durable and won't break off if smashed against the ground or against cover. Adjusting intensity is very quick and easy and with so many different settings it's easy to find a level perfect for your current environment. The only things I would change are the location of the dial (as a right handed shooter I'd prefer easier access to work the dial with my left hand) and the fact that there is a slight distortion in perception through the lens (although it's not as bad as the MRO and is bearley noticeable). In conclusion... it's the best optic I've ever owned.
This was my first MRO and it suited my wants perfectly on my costume 300 BLK I just built. I put on a Larue mount in front of a PVS14. NV capability is great and stupid easy to sight in. However, it does come with a pretty high price tag. My Vortex SPARC AR arrives today for comparison.