The Arisaka Optic Leveler is an inexpensive, easy-to-use tool for leveling scopes mounted in rings or one-piece mounts. The base plate sits on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount just below the turret cluster of the scope, and then the matching wedge is inserted from the side. As the 11 degree ramped surfaces of the wedge and base engage, the top of the wedge rises upwards and contacts the turret cluster, automatically leveling it.
This updated version includes an offset slot in the leveler base, which helps provide more leeway on one-piece scope mounts that have ramped surfaces, such as the Aero Precision Ultralite mounts.
There are three options: Small, Large or Combo. The Combo includes the leveler base and both small and large wedges.
- The small wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.190" to 0.730".
- The large wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.680" to 1.200".
Directions for use:
1. Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand.
2. Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side.
3. Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
4. Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
5. Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
6. Remove the optic leveler.
7. Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
Use of the Arisaka Optic Leveler makes the assumption that the scope's turret cluster and reticle are aligned, which may not be the case with poor quality scopes.
Material: 6061 clear anodized aluminum.
Made in the USA.
Available Options: Small, Combo
This is the real deal. Great product, well made. I previously bought a knock off version on Amazon, didn’t work correctly, sent it back. I recommend you spend the extra money and buy the Arisaka. I was able to mount, level, and validate true plum on 5 scopes in the time it usually takes me to mount and true one. Just my two cents.
Great leveling device, easy to use. You can level the horizon of the scope to the gun or scope mount without having to use a gun rest/vice. Very difficult to find any vendors that actually have them in stock. After countless internet searches I found SKD Tactical had them, although Cheaper (NOT!) Than Dirt had them, I refused to patronized them because of their price gouging practices.
I picked up a vortex 1-6 hdii and was going to level with a deck of cards? No thanks. This tool from Arisaka made the setup of glass in the mount a breeze. Accurate and ready to zero in a matter of seconds.
a little pricey but worked great, much faster to set scopes level than the alternative leveling products