AXL Advanced Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) for FirstSpear Carriers (STT, STT 1.0)AXL ADVANCED
AXL Advanced Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) for FirstSpear Carriers (STT, STT 1.0)
This adaptive vest placard works with the STT and the STT.1
The Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) upgrades FirstSpear® Plate Carriers and Vests by enabling the use of SwiftClip® placards and chest rigs from Spiritus Systems, Esstac Daeodon, Ferro Concepts, and many more (with removable cable management).
- Compatible with all FirstSpear® and SKD Tactical plate carriers & vests
- Works with side release buckles.
- Compatible with nav boards and EUD/phone cases (Kagwerks and Juggernaut) and 5th generation communications equipment
- Includes two ITW 1" Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) Buckles
- Cable management for cables, antennas, hydration tubes and various pieces of kit (Includes two 3/4" wide pieces of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® that is removable)
- Made in America
Fits on the STT.1 perfectly. Just feels like a high quality product especially with the stitching, velcro, and buckles. Can be a bit finicky installing with all the tabs and velcro, but not too difficult if done in the correct order. Currently using mine with the Haley Micro Rig and it fits great. Overall, worth the price and would recommend this product.
I reached out to AXL to see which AVP I needed to work with the STT 1.0 and they were very helpful and told me that it could only be purchased through SKD. For some reason I didn't ever bother to originally check here - but anyway, the AVP works great with the carrier and it allowed me to use my Haley micro chest rig. Takes a little effort to get the AVP on, but that's because it's made exactly to size (as it should be). Couldn't be happier.