BLUE FORCE GEAR
Blue Force Gear Grid Belt
The Grid Belt Kit is a revolutionary approach to the modern battle belt – able to act as a low profile pistol belt or a full capacity MOLLE belt kit.
The Belt Kit starts with an inner belt that is worn weaving through your pant loops and is reversible to be pattern matched and can be worn as a standalone pistol belt. The outer belt is fully MOLLE compatible with MOLLEminus™ technology using slots instead of traditional webbing. The outer belt securely attaches to the inner belt with a hook and loop interface.
The Lightweight MOLLEminus Belt is produced with a curve very similar to a worn leather belt for greater comfort and to eliminate unnatural ‘ride up’ with a flat produced war belt. Also visible is the numerous holes for maximum ventilation and prevent hot spots in hot or humid environments for all day comfort.
Your waist is not a barrel. Ever notice how your favorite, old leather belt has a well established curve when you lay it on a table? That's why it fits so well. With the CHLK Belt, we designed and sewn the belt already with this
Fully MOLLE Compatible
The Tactical Battle Belt uses MOLLEminus precision laser cut slots can support a wide range of pouches with varying attachments - from MOLLE compatible Helium Whisper Attachment System, traditional MOLLE straps, clips, or belt mounted pouches and holsters. With three "rows" pouches can be mounted at different heights for ease of access and comfort.
- Best Use: Tactical
- Belt Style: MOLLE Attachment
- Frame Type: Internal Frame
- Weight: 12.5 ounces
- Fits Waist/Hips: 30-44
- Material(s): Rigid Composite Laminate, ULTRAcomp™ laminate, TEX 70 bonded nylon thread, and Tubular webbing
- Frame Material: Rigid Composite Laminate
- MOLLE Slots: 3x22 to 3x30 depending on size
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 12.25 x 12.5 inches
- Teather Capable: Yes
- Additional Features: Molle compatible Molleminus field, Dapper compatible loop lining in main and front compartments
AVOID DISSAPPOINTMENT – HOW TO SIZE
The CHLK Belt was sized similar to the Crye Precision G3 Combat Pant and NOT your typical jeans or pants size.
Avoid disappointment and the delay in returning your CHLK Belt for a different size that could potentially be out of stock.
How to Get Your Correct Belt Size
- Put on your duty pants or equivalent
- Take your pants belt and wrap it around your waist where your belt loops are
- Guide the tail of the belt over the tip of the buckle and mark the spot with your finger or a piece of tape, where the belt meets the buckle at its tightest point
- Lay your belt on a table and measure with a tape measure from the tip of the buckle to the marked spot
- Find you’re the range of your specific measurement and then order the size to the right of that.
When in doubt, go up one size. For optimal stability, the ends of the Tactical Belt need to overlap and secure to each other contrast to other MOLLE belts where you would want it smaller.
a limited lifetime warranty.
This is an extremely well designed and made belt. The contour of the belt to better align with your body makes a huge difference. The belt is also extremely light weight which saves wear on your body for long hours of wear. Coming from a traditionally designed MOLLE belt, I am extremely glad I made the switch.