BLUE FORCE GEAR
Blue Force Gear Universal Wire Loop with Push Button Socket, 2.75
The Universal Wire Loop w/ Push Button Socket combines the unparalled versatility of the Universal Wire Loop with a push button socket milled into the sling loop. This allows for the attachment of slings with push buttons directly to the UWL. The patent pending Universal Wire Loop allows the attachment of a Vickers Combat Applications Sling to almost every weapon regardless of eyelets, loops, slots, rails, or attachment points. The UWL works perfectly on a front eyelet on AK type rifles as well as SCARs, ACRs, HKs, Sigs or other weapon with small or odd sized eyelets all while eliminating noisy hooks or fail prone hardware.
The exclusive Coyote Brown hard coat anodizing disappears on Coyote Brown or Multicam slings for maximum signature reduction and the custom, one off look of excellence to match the weapon it is on.
The push button socket makes it the fastest 2-to-1 Point convertible sling when used in conjunction with Push Button Sling Swivels. The sling can be converted quickly, quietly, and securely from a two point carry position to single point speed for dynamic situations or for confined spaces.
- HK, AK, SIG, SCAR, or other eyelets
- Allows the use of Push Button Sling Swivels or 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.75" wire loop as measures from the base of the sling loop to the top of the loop
- Nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- 6061 T6 billet aluminum sling slot