Ferro Concepts Pro Hats
Are not just a generic wholesale hat with a patch sewn on. Conceived, from the ground up, with purpose driven design and features not commonly found. Offering comfort, performance, durability, and packability; all combined into a truly versatile hat for any condition.
There are two versions, checkout the Pro Hat Stretch as well.
Maximum comfort is achieved using our proprietary stretch section hidden inside the hat; providing just enough flex with a secure fit. Size fitment is accomplished with a hardware-free internal VELCRO® setup and provides ample adjustment to fit most. This system leaves the back strap clean as can be. The Pro Hat Mesh has a classic six panel design. Four of those panels being mesh, with the front two panels and the brim being made of durable 500D CORDURA®. We dropped the standard top smartie for comfort with ear pro. You don’t need that anyways! The flexible brim allows you to fold it up and put it in your pocket or pack. Pull it out, bend it back to where you want it, and you’re good to go.
- Proprietary hardware free size adjustment system
- Proprietary hidden stretch comfort system
- Flexible/moldable brim, get the shape you desire with ease
- Packable design allows stowing in pockets or pouches without damage
- Terry cloth performance sweatband
- Mesh ventilation panels
- Durable construction
- 2”x4” VELCRO® front panel
- No smartie for comfort with over the head hearing protection
- USA Mil-Spec materials
- Mid to low crown profile (approx. 4” deep)
- Hat size 6 to 7-3/4 or Head circumference 19”-24” (48cm-61cm)