Fight Light Malice Clips (Coyote Brown)
- Reusable, high-strength, injection-molded connecting clips that were designed to attach modular pockets to vests, belts, packs, MOLLE / PALS equipment.
- Not affected by heat or cold, and will never corrode or lose their subdued finish.
- Once attached they require a flat tipped object (a screwdriver, car key, knife point, bullet point, ball point pen) to be inserted into the opening slot on the back of the clip to unlock it.
- The clip will not open until it is disengaged by the user.
- Small Malice Clips are the most versatile- they will fit on most any item that uses an MALICE clip, such as an ammo pouch, canteen, SAW or a first aid pouch.
- The small Malice Clips allow you to securely attach an old pouch to a MOLLE vest.
- You can also use Malice Clips to replace the old metal clips to connect your gear more securely.
- Large Malice Clips work on many brands of Modular pockets.
- Malice Clips come in two sizes: Short and Long.
- Sold individually.
Two sizes available. I picked up both sizes. Regular ones worked best for my application
Great product, very useful for a lot of purposes, fits my needs and purpose