FirstSpear STT.1 Plate Carrier
Combine the technological advances of First Spear and the marketing gonads of SKD in a dirty, backseat tryst, and the only thing that could gestate is a ground-breakingly evil product like the First Spear STT (Six-Twelve-Tubes) Plate Carrier.
Add to that the ultra high performance-to-cost-ratio of the SKD Armor Level IV Plates and a re-design of the STT to fit these plates like a custom Italian suit, and voila... TACTICAL ORGASM, otherwise known as the "STT.1".
- First and only sub $200 plate carrier featuring BOTH 6/12 and Tubes technology.
- ONLY FITS SKD Armor 10x12 Plates, but fits them PERFECTLY.
- All-Molle compatible front, back and cummerbund.
- Weights 1.5 lbs.
- Bottom flap pushes the plate to the top of the pocket for proper placement over your upper thoracic region.
- Exclusive SKD-spec loop fastener strips to add PIG AFC Pontoons for increased air flow and padded goodness.
- 3 different cummerbund sizes to maximize fit*.
- Available in Ranger Green, Black, Coyote, Multicam, and MultiCam Black
- Made in USA.
- SKD Exclusive!
How to measure for your Cummerbund
*Measure your chest around the widest part (usually at nipple height) and it should correspond with your jacket size if you know it. Compare that measurement with the sizes below to select your cummerbund.
S/M: 38"-44" (can hold 6" x 9" soft armor)
L/M: 42"-48" (can hold 6" x 9" soft armor)
L/XL: 48"-52" (can hold soft armor up to 6" x 12" wide)
If you are in between 2 sizes we recommend trying the smaller of the two sizes first. These sizing suggestions are general guidelines. There are multiple variables in play that make fitting armor an imperfect process at best but this will put most people into the size they need to be. The M/L and L/XL cummerbunds have elastic for up to 2" of additional stretch. Adding PIG AFC Pontoons will reduce the size and fit while increasing comfort considerably. This package is valued at over ($577.00).
For plate carrier fitting advice, please see the SKD Blog post: How to Choose the Right Size Plate Carrier.
I was hesitant about ordering this carrier as it is specifically designed for the SKD plates. The protech 2113MC-3 are about a 1/2 inch longer, same width and cut, but also .4 inches thicker. I can confirm that these plates fit perfectly with zero wiggle room, and can not think of a better fitting carrier for them. As always, FirstSpear quality is top notch and their innovation can not be beat at this price.
From US to Greece (Europe) 4 days !! Thank you !