HSGI Sure-Grip® Padded Belt - Slotted
This modular padded belt system adds versatility to one of the slimmest and sturdiest on the market. All the performance of our original system.
• 0.75" thick and 4.5" tall
• Neoprene padding creates a "gel like comfort"
• Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
• Individual PALS platforms allow the inner belt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting for holsters and other accessories.
• Four suspender attachments are positioned strategically if suspenders are needed
• Assembled with a removable HPDE stiffener to add stability
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SGPB, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP® PADDED BELT SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS.
- FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MANY PEOPLE PREFER AS LITTLE GAP AS POSSIBLE TO OFFER MORE MOLLE REAL ESTATE TOWARD THE FRONT.
- ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. DO NOT BASE YOUR BELT MEASUREMENT ON YOUR PANT SIZE.
- FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA® BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE DUTY BELT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST WAIST SIZE TO THE LENGTH OF PADDED BELT CHOSEN.
Belt sizes are based on production averages and may vary by approximately one inch in either direction due to the handmade nature of the product.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
30.75" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Medium
37.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Large
42.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is XL
46" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is 2X
I got it and put on some esstach pouches using the tactical tailor malice clips. Works well. a little hard to weave it all in but rock solid once in. I also got the slotted belt so I can attach my T. rex arms pistol holster directly to my 1.75" riggers belt.
The neoprene backer does a great job at keeping the belt in place. Plenty of MOLLE attachment points and the ability to thread the belt out to the front in sections is very useful for holsters or other belt mounted gear you might have. The plastic insert definitely helps with rigidity, just make sure to remove it when feeding through your inner belt. Keep in mind the fact that the belt will be riding around your pants and typical belt, so pick sizes accordingly.
Top notch quality! This thing is build like a beast and can take a serious beating. The belt can carry some serious weight and the slots make it very modular. Sizing is a little different than the other sure-grip belts. I'm a 34-35 waist and the medium (39") fits PERFECT and is incredibly comfortable; even when wearing it all day. If you're needing a modular, comfortable and reliable belt, don't even hesitate picking this up. Definitely recommend!
The quality of this belt is top notch and I would strongly recommend one if you are looking for a battle belt. The combination of Velco and HPDE stiffener really create a solid platform for whatever gear you might need to throw on, and the weight is extremely well distributed.
replacing my tactical tailor belt with this. it's a 100% improvement. much more comfortable, and the stiffener keeps the pouches from rolling around. the hook inside keeps the belt from sliding around and is a really nice touch. making it slotted so you can run the belt on the outside too makes this a perfect setup.
Needed to get a larger inner belt. Though slim, the padding added just enough extra that my current belt was a bit small.