Magpul Core Breach Gloves
The Magpul Core Breach Gloves are designed to preserve comfort and dexterity when manipulating weapons, tools and specialty equipment while providing a high level of protection to the user.
Hard knuckle armor and digital pattern reinforced leather palms combine with touch screen capability and articulated hand and finger construction for maximizing protection without sacrificing ‘feel’.
- Leather palm with a double layer of digitally textured reinforcement provides better comfort under firearms recoil
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand with contour cut design and wrapped fingers
- Molded, padded knuckle cap and premium leather for superior impact protection
- Adjustable wrist for a custom, snug fit
- Thumb and forefinger “Gun Gusset” designed for better durability and comfort when shooting pistol gripped firearms
- Expansion joints on the back of the fingers allow better flexibility in manipulating firearms triggers and controls
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
SMALL 6.5"-7.5" (16.5-19cm)
MEDIUM 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
LARGE 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
X-LARGE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
XX-LARGE 10.5"+ (27+cm)
To determine your glove size:
- With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb)
- Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match
- Our gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear
Fit enables good dexterity when weapon handling and using tech. Reinforced knuckles will prevent injury in urban ops and add power to a punch. Great value but I suspect the Oakley model is more robust.
Excellent gloves. I ordered 2XL and they are a snug fit. I would recommend them to anyone looking for this style glove.