PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves
PIG FDT Glove Sizing Chart
If you’ve ever worn tactical gloves while shooting and wished for something better… your wish is now reality.
The PIG FDT Alpha Gloves offer ground-breaking gun-handling dexterity and features that set them apart from the competition. And like ALL PIG Glove models, the PIG FDT Alphas feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb for full compatibility with all your favorite devices.
FEATURES (* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove):
- Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm - Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger - The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- Selective Forschette Material - Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- Low Profile Hook Closure - Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- Flex Joints - Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger - Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop... YES, NOW BAR-TACKED..
- Short Cuff - Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe* - Fights against cold-weather drip. *Multicam/Multicam Black models do not have the Micro Suede Nose Wipe in deference to having more Multicam patterned material.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers - Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding - Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips - Provides additional comfort and protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles - Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of super sensitive materials and extremely tight seams mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied. Please try them on and inspect them thoroughly for fit and finish before removing from the hangtag, but be forewarned, you will not want to take them off.
Best shooting gloves in the game
Fit is perfect for my hands - very snug but not uncomfortable and easy to handle small objects while wearing them. Will see with use and time how they wear and stand up.
My boyfriend had the original Alpha gloves and we have the same size hand. So I decided to go with the men's alpha medium and they fit great. I received the wrong style in the second pair that I ordered but I was able to return those and get the correct pair, so great customer service!!
They fit almost perfectly, and have features you wouldn’t expect, like the nose drip cloth.
Arguably the best gloves on the market. I have owned 4 pairs and each one has exceeded their purpose over and over. Usually the only reason why I replace them is due to damage that couldn't have been avoided.
These were exactly what I was looking for. My handgun has very aggressive grips and I needed something that gave me full dexterity and a little padding from the grips in these work perfect.
Still using my first pair but they are getting a little worn. Still work great, didn't stretch out. Great assistance for my pistol grip without sacrificing trigger feel.
Good balance between protection and dexterity. Not “second skin” thin, but you retain sufficient dexterity to easily operate a firearm, and your phone as well. Excellent service from SKD as well — good pricing and fast shipping.
I wore a pair to death and had another pair stolen. I am on my third pair and will by a fourth when the time comes. These keep your hands safe during weapon manipulation and provide a protective layer from the environment. These stand up to broken glass on pavement as an example. You still retain dexterity to do fine motor skills such as writing, typing, and even IV starts (be aware these alone will not provide BSI protection, if that's important to you). Touch screen use works well. These are the only gloves I wear unless I'm performing medical duties.