PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves
PIG FDT Glove Sizing Chart
If you’ve ever worn tactical gloves while shooting and wished for something better… your wish is now reality.
The PIG FDT Alpha Gloves offer ground-breaking gun-handling dexterity and features that set them apart from the competition. And like ALL PIG Glove models, the PIG FDT Alphas feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb for full compatibility with all your favorite devices.
FEATURES (* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove):
- Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm - Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger - The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- Selective Forschette Material - Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- Low Profile Hook Closure - Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- Flex Joints - Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger - Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop... YES, NOW BAR-TACKED..
- Short Cuff - Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe* - Fights against cold-weather drip. *Multicam/Multicam Black models do not have the Micro Suede Nose Wipe in deference to having more Multicam patterned material.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers - Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding - Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips - Provides additional comfort and protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles - Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of super sensitive materials and extremely tight seams mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied. Please try them on and inspect them thoroughly for fit and finish before removing from the hangtag, but be forewarned, you will not want to take them off.
Great gloves so far. I would buy again.
Owned a Pair of tan ones for a long while, replaced my Oakley's I've had for a couple of years due to wear and tear and owned a tan version of this for a long time, saw a discount an got two pairs, Beautiful Gloves looks great in any uniform you decide to use it for or even basic shooting all around beautiful stuff and long lasting
fits extremely well, great dexterity and touchscreen to boot. this is my 2nd pair of pigs and i’ll never go back to mechanix again.
I love these gloves for hunting. Hunting ducks, I can handle reloading with easy, check for call, handle texts, and handle my gun quickly and effectively. None better ...
Best overall glove on the market.
These are probably, no definitely my favorite set of hand covers I own. I have been a mechanix guy for several years now and my range buddy told me to give pig tac a try, so I did. Not sure hiw I missed these guys all this time but dammit boy these are great gloves. Snug fit, outstanding feel and the microfiber patch or "nose drip wipe" area is gonna be a fame changer for me, I train the hardest in the cold months so yeah, gonna be great. I'll be picking up a few more sets in different patterns just for the hell of it. Great gloves, they work well with the grip texture of my tools which is rather aggressive because I like it a little rough. Definitely reccomend.
Fits true to size with a “snug comfortable” fit. Some people complain it fits “tight” but they are more like snug but still comfortable. It’s meant to be snug because you don’t want that extra material, that’s the whole point of having good glove dexterity.
They are great. Will buy again when they wear out.