PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves
PIG FDT Glove Sizing Chart
If you’ve ever worn tactical gloves while shooting and wished for something better… your wish is now reality.
The PIG FDT Alpha Gloves offer ground-breaking gun-handling dexterity and features that set them apart from the competition. And like ALL PIG Glove models, the PIG FDT Alphas feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb for full compatibility with all your favorite devices.
FEATURES (* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove):
- Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm - Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger - The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- Selective Forschette Material - Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- Low Profile Hook Closure - Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- Flex Joints - Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger - Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop... YES, NOW BAR-TACKED..
- Short Cuff - Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe* - Fights against cold-weather drip. *Multicam/Multicam Black models do not have the Micro Suede Nose Wipe in deference to having more Multicam patterned material.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers - Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding - Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips - Provides additional comfort and protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles - Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of super sensitive materials and extremely tight seams mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied. Please try them on and inspect them thoroughly for fit and finish before removing from the hangtag, but be forewarned, you will not want to take them off.
Fits true to size with a “snug comfortable” fit. Some people complain it fits “tight” but they are more like snug but still comfortable. It’s meant to be snug because you don’t want that extra material, that’s the whole point of having good glove dexterity.
They are great. Will buy again when they wear out.
The best shooting gloves I've ever had
Absolutely love these gloves. Just to caution, they are a little snug, but that's by design. Excellent flexibility/mobility and extremely durable. 10/10 recommend.
Exactly what I was looking for. Durable and breathable.
If you are between sizes, order the size down. Feel great and are a good combination of keeping a bit warmer when it's windy and breathable when its hot.
True to size and excellent dexterity
PIG FDT - ALPHA
EXCELLENT FLEXABILITY, PROTECTION, MANIPULATION OF FINGERS AND DEXTERITY- GREAT FEEL...AND REALLY TOUGH !!!
Pig (FTD) Alpha Gloves
Best fit gloves I've ever had. Fingers are nice and tight, articulated knuckles are very comfortable. Thumb is a bit loose, but not enough to make it hard to operate a safety lever. All stitching is very well done. Touchscreen fingertips work great.
Great lightweight gloves
I'm really enjoying my new gloves. They are plenty flexible enough to manipulate your firearm and still provide some protection. Definitely not cold weather or waterproof, but wearing waterproof liner gloves under them helps.