- World class return to zero via precision telescoping clamp
- Recoil-proof patented Quantum quick-detach system
- Ultra-rigid and low-profile 30mm ring
- Exceptionally impact resistant 3rd Generation design
- Lightest Quick-Detach Aimpoint PRO mount in existence
- Streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs
- Large clamping surfaces that won't gouge your rail
- Tool-free, self-adjusting to your Picatinny rail
- Integral clamp stopper to eliminate guesswork
- MATERIALS: 7075-T6 Aluminum (Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing) / 4140H Heat Treated Steel (Black Oxide)
- WEIGHT: 67.0g (2.36oz) SW0200 / 69.3g (2.45oz) SW0210
- HEIGHT OVER RAIL: 36mm (1.42") SW0200 / 40mm (1.57") SW0210 - OPTIC CENTER
- ORIGIN: Made in USA
- WARRANTY: Lifetime
- OPTICS: Aimpoint PRO , ACO, CompM2, CompM3, and most other 30mm tube sights
- FIREARMS: AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, MCX, MPX, Tavor*, and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Scalarworks Leap mount
- Nylok® treated Custom sight screws
- T25 Torx driver bit.
- User manual and Warranty card.
Just bought a Springfield edge pistol, aimpoint pro, the pros’ base was not machined properly and didn’t sit on rail centered. I saw the leap and was impressed, I wanted the 1/3 co witness but these things are scarce, I settled for the absolute and I am extremely happy. Fit finish quality!!! You absolutely get what you pay for. Fit perfectly centered in rail. 300 rds later, still perfectly intact no movement. The rail clamp is outstanding.