- Scalarworks LEAP™/Micro
- World class return to zero via precision telescoping clamp
- Recoil-proof patented Quantum™ quick-detach system
- Exceptionally impact resistant 3rd Generation design
- Lightest Quick-Detach Aimpoint Micro T-2 mount in existence
- Streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs
- Large clamping surfaces that won't gouge your rail
- Tool-free, self-adjusting to your Picatinny rail
- Integral clamp stopper to eliminate guesswork
- MATERIALS: 7075-T6 Aluminum (Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing) / 4140H Heat Treated Steel (Black Oxide)
- WEIGHT: 43.0g (1.52oz) SW0100 / 44.7g (1.58oz) SW0110 + 1.9g (0.06oz) SCREWS
- HEIGHT OVER RAIL: 36mm (1.42") SW0100 / 40mm (1.57") SW0110 - OPTIC CENTER *
- ORIGIN: USA
- WARRANTY: Lifetime
- OPTICS: Aimpoint Micro T-2, H-2, T-1, H-1, Aimpoint CompM5, Micro compatible sights by Primary Arms, Holosun, Vortex, Sig Sauer, etc...
- FIREARMS: AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, Tavor* and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Scalarworks Leap™ mount
- Nylok® treated sight screws
- T10 Torx driver bit.
- User manual and Warranty card.
Updated from my previous absolute co witness to a lower one third . Light weight and worth it . Great service from SKD !
SKD is awesome as always, nothing but the best experience purchasing from them. The scalarworks LEAP/Micro seams like a great product with a great reputation. If you are using the Comp M5s (not the regular Comp M5) All of the mounts currently available will not allow you to co-witness with standard iron sights. It is noones fault just the setup with the M5s adjustment knob at the bottom raises the tube so all the standard measurements (absolute, lower 1/3) aren't even close to allowing standard hight iron sights to be visible. SKD customer service understood and allowed me to return the items!
High quality product and it was a perfect fit for my Aimpoint Comp M5. Also, super fast delivery as usual with SKD. Thanks for the awesome customer service.
I was skeptical about its touted repeatability. My fears were unwarranted. In my field (DOD contractor) I teach soldiers limited visibility marksmanship. I am constantly changing from my day optics to thermal or night vision devices and lasers. Recently I had a range all to myself. I switched between 4 different sight set ups to zero all of them. I zeroed my aimpoint micro t2 with the scalarworks low drag mount and remounted it in between each set of sights. "No Loss of Zero at all!" I now have more faith in its repeatability than any other mount out there, and I have about every name brand you can think of. As mounts go I feel it's the best investment I've made yet.