Scalarworks PEAK/Fixed Iron Sight Front/Rear
- Made almost entirely of custom CNC machined components.
- Lightest fixed iron sights in existence.
- Designed around a modern 15" sight radius.
- Square-faced non-rotating sight post (correctly sized for modern sight radius)
- Shooter facing flat rear peep apertures to eliminate highlight bias.
- Tool-free 0.5MOA/click front sight elevation adjustment.
- Tool-free 0.5MOA/click rear sight windage adjustment.
- Streamlined profile free of protruding levers or knobs.
- Smooth cross bolts that won't scratch your Picatinny rail.
- HEIGHT OVER RAIL: 36mm (1.42") @ center of elevation range
- CLICK VALUE: 0.5 MOA @ 15" Sight Radius
- ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 47.2 MOA Elevation / 57.6 MOA Windage @ 15" Sight Radius
- FLIP APERTURES: 1.78mm/5.08mm (0.07"/0.20") diameter - Same-Plane
- SIGHT POST: 1.35mm (0.053") width - Non-Rotating
FIREARMS: AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, MCX, and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- Scalarworks Peak fixed sight
- Nylok® treated cross bolts
- T25 Torx driver bit
- User manual and Warranty card
I wanted a set of sights for an ar sbr build where I was not going to be using an optic. But I didn't want a set of foldable buis. Not too many options out there. Having owned one of their Aimpoint mounts, I know how nice their stuff is. These sights are no different. They scream quality. Not cheap, but great quality usually never is. If you want something that is low profile, and tucks out of the way while using your red dot, these aren't for you. If you want a bulletproof set of sights that become part of your gun, these are just the ticket.
These are really great looking sights. Fit and finish are the best I've seen. Replaced the Troy's on a BCM middy upper with 16 3/4" sight radius and had no problem ringing 11x12" steel at 200 and 300 yards. Really like the non-scalloped, flat apeterture. Only disappointment was that the Scalarworks stickers shown in every review weren't included, but that's a first world problem.
Wow , great sights. Work of art
First off, these replaced Troy's on a BCM middy upper and they are VERY aesthetically pleasing. I've shot these twice now and I had zero issues ringing 11x12" steel out to 300yds. I really like the flat (not scalloped) apertures; intelligent upgrade from the status quo. Highly recommended.