SureFire XC1-B Ultra-Compact LED Handgun Light
SureFires smallest and lightest weight WeaponLight has been upgraded to deliver more output and feature even more ergonomic switching. The new XC1-B was specially developed to equip compact railed handguns with a source of tactical white light, essential for concealed-carry and other applications. A special multi-faceted reflector shapes the high-performance, recoil-proof LEDs light into our wide, smooth MaxVision Beam, which is ideal for closer-range identification of threats and situational awareness because this useful beam is also optimized for human vision.
Ambidextrous switching provides both momentary- and constant-on activation options. Momentary-on activation is achieved by placing your support hand thumb on top of either of the two rear downward-activated switches and pushing down. The XC1-B will stay in momentary mode for as long as either toggle switch is depressed and held in the on position beyond a fraction of a second. Constant-on activation is achieved by quickly tapping either one of the momentary switches. To turn off the constant on mode, quickly touch and release either toggle switch. It can also be achieved by using your support hand to push the center crossbar switch from left to right.
- Lightweight and ultra-compact; ideal for concealed-carry use
- Securely attaches to most Universal-rail-equipped handguns
- High-performance LED generates 300 lumens of tactical-level light
- Improved constant-on activation by tapping either one of the momentary switches. To turn off, simply tap either one of the momentary switches again
- Integrated ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for extreme durability
- Rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (included); accessed from front-facing battery compartment
- Gasket sealed; weatherproof
Length-- 2.375 inches
Bezel Diameter-- .375 inches
Weight w/Batteries-- 1.6 ounces
Batteries-- 1 AAA