TALON Grips for Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37 - Gen 3 / Gen 4 / Gen 5
TALON Grips for Glock Model 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, and 37 models. This rear wrap handgun grip is available in both granulate and rubber textures. This pistol grip provides full coverage on the side panels including above the thumb rest and ample coverage on the backstrap. Under the trigger guard, the Gen3 & Gen4 grips have three finger wraps for the finger grooves. Under the trigger guard the Gen1, Gen2, and Gen 5 grips have complete coverage from the trigger guard to the bottom of the magwell. This grip has a logo cutout for the Glock emblem on the left side of the gun and the TALON "T" on the right. This grip sticks extremely well even with the Rough Textured Frame (RTF).
Gen4 & Gen5 Glocks come from the factory with the smallest (No Backstrap) version out of the box. The medium backstrap (2MM) will fit both the medium and the medium beavertail backstrap. The large backstrap (4MM) will fit both the large and the large beavertail backstrap.
- 100% made in the USA grips for pistols
- Custom gun grip designed and manufactured for this specific firearm/ handgun/ pistol for an OEM quality fit and finish
- Ultra thin, low profile grip adds minimal bulk/size
- Available in granulate texture - Often referred to as sandpaper or skateboard tape, this provides positive grip on the firearm and best suited for holster carry and competition shooting.
- Available in rubber texture - This textured rubber grip provides positive grip on the firearm and is more commonly used for concealed carry (less likely to irritate skin or snag on clothing) and users with softer hands.
- Easy to install within minutes (proper installation requires a hair dryer or heat gun)
- Instructions and cleaning pad included
- Most cleaning solutions do not harm the grip, but avoid aerosol based solvents like CLP.
- Adhesive will not move once properly installed and can be easily removed with little to no residue.
- 90 day warranty