Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
Designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement. A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic's front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machine guns. The QRP2 mount for the PRO Optic also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the PRO Optic's front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints.
Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in a emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
**As of 2012, Aimpoint has removed their LE/Govt/Security ONLY restriction to the PRO.**
- Always red - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifiers and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
Law Enforcement carbines, rifles, shotguns and submachineguns
Objective Lens: Band Pass coating for NVD
LED, Light source wave length: 650 nm, red light
Red dot size: 2 MOA*
Eye relief: Unlimited
Optical surfaces: All surfaces anti-reflex coated; Multi-layer coated objective lens
Battery: DL 1/3N
Battery Life: 3 years continuous at setting 7**
Dot intensity regular: Rotary switch
Settings: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight including 1 extra bright
Surface finish: Hard anodized
Adjustment: 1 click = 1/2" at 100 yards
Mounting method: QRP2 mount for M1913 standard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application included.
Temp range: -50 - 160F
Water resistance: Submersible to 150 feet
Weight: 11.6 oz including mount and spacer
Ring diameter: 30mm
* MOA (minute of angle) 1 MOA = 30mm at 100 meters = 1" at 100 yards
** at room temperature
Return customer here. SKD has really fast shipping. Great company. As for the Aimpoint. What's not to love. Tjis was the best price I have seen on a Pro in quite awhile. They go back on sale and I will buy another.
Thanks SKD. Couldn’t be faster or easier. Loved the 10% off sale for Memorial Day. Big thanks to all the Vets!!
I had questions regarding additional information I was asked for regarding my order I received a quick response to my email and the order was processed quickly after I sent requested information.
Durable, great battery life, holds zero, simple dot, and plenty of mounting options via 30mm tube. This is the best deal in red dots.
Very nice experience and transaction! Thanks much! Suggestion: The PIG cover should have better camo images on website. I got a free one with my optic. I had to wing it for camo pattern because it wasn't clear what multicamo, multicamo tropic and multicamo arid was. I made the wrong decision with Tropic. Oh well
Love the aimpoint pro, have several of them now , purchased from SKD.......great service, great products and fast turn around. Did I mention great prices ?
My agency switched from EOTech to the Aimpoint PRO for UPR and less lethal 40mm. A reliable performer and great value, I've bought several of these for my own use. I have a few Vortex red dots, but they sit in their boxes...
I got this as a serious use optic. I've used the Aimpoints Comp ML3 optics quite a bit and they've never let me down. Checked the NV dot intensities with my PVS-14 and they work fine with NV as expected.
Mounted on a AA 11.5 inch SBR. Like it so far and works good so far. Its Aimpoint so I sure it will be good to go for a very long time.