will not fit other plates
The newest generation of the Slickster.1 has been designed as a minimalistic multi-mission plate carrier for Law Enforcement and Military professionals.
As part of the ADAPT Carrier System, it is scalable and customizable with the continually expanding line of ADAPT accessories.
From low visibility security and clandestine operations, to high threat direct action missions, the Slickster.1 can easily and quickly be adapted to suit your requirements through the use of ADAPT accessories.
Simple, low profile and thought-out design.
● Carry Elastic Cummerbund (CEC) that can accommodate 5.56 and 7.62 magazines, smoke, flashbang, radio, tourniquet and others (4 cells on each side). Adjustable with hook and loop front and rear
● Loop Velcro on the chest and back allow for call-sign patches to be added
● Laminated shoulder straps which are fully adjustable into the rear plate bag to fit all sizes. Loop Velcro on bottom of straps for comfort in low visibility and ADAPT shoulder pads
● Laser cut slots on laminated chest to attach ADAPT flaps as well as most chest rigs using ITW QASM buckles (sold separately)
● Laser cut slots located at the bottom of front and rear plate bags to attach tourniquets and other accessories
● Mesh lined plate bags to maximize comfort and breathability
● Includes shoulder strap adjustment tool which, although not necessary for adjustment, helps aid in quick sizing
● Weighing in at only 402g
● Made in the USA
● Berry Compliant
For plate carrier fitting advice: How to Choose the Right Size Plate Carrier
Looks good, very light . The only thing I can compare it to is a against mayflower pc , but it’s great. The only thing that I would say it’s shoulder pads should be included from the beginning. It’s weird as more manufacturers still sell them without them included . Great fast shipping.
It’s really good and fits really well
This carrier is amazing, the cut allows movement that is unparalleled, it weighs nothing, and still has all the hookups for all the extras youÕd want for your kit. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a minamalist kit setup.
So I got a Slickster.1 in multicam black cuz I've been running an OD green one for a bit and needed one for work. My OD green one is the "2016" one on the site and I love it. Got the .1 thinking the difference would be negligible, plate shape slightly different and the laser cut molle. Now I'm a decent size guy (6'0" 215lbs) and the "2016" fits me perfect for a low viz but the .1, which I got in the same size (med. or at least that's what my old receipt said) was substantially smaller than the "2016". I'd give the Slickster.1 a 5 star I'm sure because it was basically the same as my 2016 just the size was so different. SKD was stellar as usual and sent me a RMA right way and I'm getting another one in a larger size.