HSGI Slim-Grip® Padded Belt - Slotted
This slim, versatile modular padded belt system adds more options the HSGI® padded belt family. All the performance of our original system, but at a lower weight and lower profile.
• .75" thick and 3.25" tall
• Neoprene padding creates a "gel-like" comfort
• Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
• Individual PALS platforms allow the inner belt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting for holsters and other accessories
• Four suspender attachments are positioned strategically if suspenders are needed
• Assembled with a removable HDPE stiffener to add stability
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
See the HSGI® Clips 101 video above at 1:45 for how to attach pouches to our Slim-Grip® using our HSGI® Clips.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A COBRA® RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SLIM-GRIP® PADDED BELT, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SLIM-GRIP® SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS.
- FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MANY PEOPLE PREFER AS LITTLE GAP AS POSSIBLE TO OFFER MORE MOLLE REAL ESTATE TOWARD THE FRONT.
- ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. DO NOT BASE YOUR BELT MEASUREMENT ON YOUR PANT SIZE.
- FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA® BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT.
Belt sizes are based on production averages and may vary by approximately one inch in either direction due to the handmade nature of the product.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
30.75" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Medium
37.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Large
42.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is XL
46" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is 2X
Slim-Grip design fits the Cobra Riggers Belt perfectly and comfort is unmatched. Highly recommended for durability and versatility.
Well made and works for what I want it too.
I like that this belt fits snugly around my riggers belt. My old padded belt was wider and was floppy where the riggers belt wasn't. One note: the lining of the padded belt where the riggers belt runs is lined with velcro so if your inner belt has velcro it can be hard to get it threaded all the way through. I had to use a strip of painters tape to get it threaded through.
Tough belt. Comfortable for all day wear. Love the slotted functionality, keeps me from having to acquire new molle specific gear.
A good, solid, piece of kit
I ordered the 32 because I have a 34 inch waist(30 pants size) and the tips barely came past my 3, and 6 o'clock position. Luckily SKD is letting me return it. Might have to go with a non-slotted model or try the first spear low profile agb sleeve.