ITW Fastmags - I carry two of these on my Weak side as my Primary reload pouches. I love them. My reload times have been cut in half. They are very sturdy and even with my knack for breaking things they hold up. I have worn out the rubber band on the outside from rough use and they still retain my mags with no problems. The only issue I have had is that they make noise when my rifle slaps against them. View More SKD Staff Picks
- Holds M4 .223 ammo mag
- Reduces reload cycle time
- Mount up or down (based on user preference)
- Mounts to any MOLLE/P.A.L.S. 1" Web system
- High-impact resistant polymer case w/ anti- fragmentation (reduces secondary shrapnel)
- Slight twist draws mag out easily for quick reload
- M-4 mag stays secure without pouch flap, hooks, cover, or lid
- Retention strap can be removed for reduced friction
I dig these. They have great retention and they’re not flimsy. I added 2 more.
I have used these in the past. Hold the mags well, until needed. They can be stacked easily. The ITW pistol FastMag (FMP) can be stacked on the ITM AR pouch as well.
Great magazine carrier with the right amount of retention, very handy. Fast shipping with SKD!
The holsters hold my AR-15 mags securely and and in place on my tactical belt. I added pistol mags to these to double stack and I'm very pleased. Grab extra bands to have on hand in case you get into a sticky situation.
Holds mags secure.
An Excellent choice for both Molle and Belts! Easily cuts a full second off reloads and holds magazines securely.
Simple reply for a simply great product.
Great product to replace the basic leather holders from Dept.
Fast shipping great product.