ITW FastMag™ Pistol
The FastMag™ Pistol [FMP] is built from the same hi-strength, GhillieTEX™ IR reducing, anti-fragmentation polymer as the original FastMag™. Our new FMP reduces reloading time for the operator and can be mounted in the up or down position. This system eliminates the need for traditional top closures while providing a secure point of access. The enhanced urethane tension strap is adjustable to meet the user's preference for removal tension. The FMP is also designed to 'double-stack' on all FastMag™ Gen III & FastMag™ Heavy.
The FastMag™ Pistol Duty Belt is designed with an adjustable/removable belt slide that fits most belts including rigger and duty belts. The FMP Duty belt is also uniquely designed for 'double-stacking' by removing the adjust belt slide.
• GhillieTEX™ IR Signature Reduction Technology
• Compatible with most double stack 9mm, double stack .40 cal, single & double stack .45 cal magazines
• Reduces reload cycle time
• High-Impact resistant polymer case with anti-fragmentation properties
• Mount to any MOLLE/P.A.L.S. 1" web system, up or down [operators preference]
• Optional ‘double-stack’ capabilities with both FastMag™ GEN.III and FastMag™ Heavy
• Magazine stays secure without pouch flap, hook, cover, or bungee
• Enhanced urethane tension strap can be moved up or down for additional tension
• Resistance to solar heating
• Duty belt version available
• Exclusively distributed by ITW Military Products
• Designed, developed and manufactured by Down East Inc.
I used these recently on a RNG. They hold the pistol mag well.They work with Walther PDP, HK VP9 and Glock 9mm, 40 S&W, 357 Sig mags. Glock 10mm mags are too much for the ITW pistol mag pouch. Stacked the ITW pistol mags on the FastMag AR pouch. Worked great.
Used two of the FMP belt style on a RNG. Had them mounted on a ITW AR FastMag. The pouches held my PDP Compact mags securely kneeling or going prone.
This is my 4th one of these and they are amazing for quick reloads and I use daily as a School Security Officer.
Great product, only wish is that it would come with an extra band or two.
Have some on my SWAT kit and some on my patrol vest. Zero complaints. They are durable and quick with reloads.
The holsters are a new version and from what I learned have some great added touches. I am very pleased and my gear stays in tact and allows quick tactical draws. Grab extra bands to have on hand in case you get into a sticky situation.
Holds mag secure.
An Excellent choice for both Molle and Belts! Easily cuts a full second off reloads and holds magazines securely.
Great durable product to replace my work issued gear. Thanks