The UpLULA is a military-quality universal pistol magazine loader and unloader designed for loading and unloading virtually all* 9mm Luger up to .45ACP magazines, single and double stack, of all manufacturers. It does so easily, reliably, and painlessly!
- Loads all* 9mm Luger, 10mm, .357, 10mm, .40, and .45ACP cal. single and double stack magazines., including 1911 mags, of all manufacturers.
- One size fits all. No inserts, spacers or adjustments at all ! (One SKU)
- Easy loading; the rounds just drop in with no fingers pushing or pressing them.
- No more pain ! Load hundreds of rounds painlessly.
- Protects your fingers and mags.
- Up to one round per sec. loading rate. 1/3 the time loading mags compared with thumb loading.
- Fits in hand and pocket, weighs only 66 grams (2.3 Ounce).
- Highly durable.
May load some .380 ACP (9mm short) magazines.
* Does NOT load the following:
- Mags with less than 8.0mm between their lips
- Glock G36 6rd .45 SS (Single Stack) (Beak will not come out of mag.)
- S&W 7rd 9mm SS (Beak too wide, does not enter between lips)
- May not load the last round in few types of mags
Love this device. Saves the fingers/thumbs while re-loading rounds at the range when shooting hundreds of rounds.
Tested this out on a few of my Sig mags, works fine. I usually think someone is a wuss if they have this but a few people I shoot with are competition shooters and said this will save time and finger pain while competing. We will see.
Loads mags with ease.
My friends have had variants of this for some time and I always didn't want to justify the cost of buying one. Now I understand. Worth its weight in gold, saved finger pain, and time spent reloading magazines. Much quicker that trying to jam them in yourself, worked great on my XD, Glock, and 1911 magazines. Prepare to go through ammo faster because you can just keep reloading it and sending it down range. Great buy, everyone should have one for their range bag.
Fast and Easy!
Great product along with great service from SKD. Thank you !!!
Great to use in cold weather, or whenever wearing gloves. Also much, much better than the loader that comes with a Glock.
Easy to use and works as advertised. No more sore thumbs loading my P7M13 mags.
The loader works great and keeps you from getting sore thumbs.