Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
*Mid – Included reversible QD Swivel Sling Mount fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
*Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- ACS-L, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.02 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.17 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec ACS-L. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
***Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (weight: 0.11 lb.) or Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.13 lb.) may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec ACS-L stocks.
As I was expecting great product from Magpul and perfect shopping experience from SKD
Fits tight with no wobble. So far, I am very pleased with the stock.
A little heavy but places your eye right where it needs to be with a solid cheeck weld. Friction lock works very well.
Replaced a Magpul MOE stock with this. Much better cheek weld and doesn't wiggle around like the MOE. Also has a storage compartment. Good stock.
Really like. A lot thinner and lighter than the regular ACL without the tubes that I wouldn't use anyway.
I have been looking for the perfect stock for my AR and I have found it. Perfect fit for the rifle and me.
Afford a good cheek-stock weld while maintaining a low profile. Preferable to the CAA cheek-stock add-on I was using before.