Magpul MOE® SL-K™ Carbine Stock MIL-SPEC
A drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.
Features a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25” footman’s loop with the ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release latch minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs*.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. The MOE SL-K will only fit with the common mil-spec tube.
This stock is great for an sbr! I was hesitant about the small butt pad, but I now prefer it over the the moe sl. I mounted an IWC m-lok qd- sling mount on it and haven't looked back
typical excellent Magpul product, smaller and more compact than most carbine buttstocks with a nice cheek weld
Awesome product and awesome site to buy from. Fits perfectly on my custom AR. Magpul makes high quality products and SKD is definately a NO-BS vendor selling quality gear.
I was looking for a low-profile stock for my AR with minimum frill. This fit the bill. Stock fits snugly on my buffer tube. No longer do I have to 'fight my stock' when I'm slinging my AR. All of the quality you would expect from Magpul. The buttpad area is reduced but the effect on recoil is neglible in my opinion.
Light weight, slim, sleak and reliable. Keeps things tight on my SBR. Great stock!