Magpul MS1™ MS3-QD™ Adapter
Combine with the MS1™ Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility.
Manganese-phosphate finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Optional Paraclip™ shackle allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Heavy-duty, manganese-phosphate finished push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
- Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Using optional Paraclip™, compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip™.
Made in the USA
This adapter is exactly what I needed to connect my Vickers sling to to the ms3 adapter on my Mapul MOE stock.
Good solution if you want to skip from the QD to something more reliable and easy to mount.
Would work as a cool key ring lanyard also.
Nice bit of kit if you want to take a 2 point sling and adapt it to a 1 point. The Magpul hook is well engineered and much easier to use than a standard CLASH hook or MASH hook.