Magpul PRS® GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment.
With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length, mil-spec carbine, or A5-length receiver extension tubes (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 28.5 oz.
- Length, max: 11.5-12.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.4 in.
- LOP, M16 Collapsed: ~14.3 in.
- LOP, M16 Extended: ~15.7 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.8 in.
* Specifications based on factory configuration.
The item I got was a gen 3 Precision buttstock for my father for father's day. Everyone and everywhere was on back order even the very on magpul website. You guys were in stock and fast delivery got it on time. Thanks so much.
The stock feels amazing, from the cushy recoil pad, to the ergonomic cheek rest, to the super-solid build quality. The level of customizability is pretty great too, right down the being able to alter the cant and height of the buttplate. I don't know what a $260 stock is supposed to feel like, this is my first time spending this much money on one, but I know quality when I feel it, and this stock screams quality. But this quality comes at a price, and that is an almost 3x increase in weight over a standard AR-15 stock, significantly altering the balance and maneuverability of the rifle, especially on a carbine.