Petzl e+LITE Emergency Headlamp
The e+Lite is a fantastic tool that's sized small enough to always be on-hand. Headlamps are significantly more useful than the standard flashlight, but never really thought of as an everyday carry item due to their bulk. The e+Lite's super small form factor and drawstring headstrap completely solves this issue. For me the Petzl e+Lite has always proved to be incredibly reliable with a battery that won't suddenly die on you.
Headlamp for emergency situations.
Ultra-light and very compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. Its white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Light output: 50 lumens
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE
There is no excuse to NOT have this on you.
Shooters, I carry this thing ALL the time! Whether you use it for emergency car repairs or seeing in the movie theater, you WILL use it because it is handy, compact and available. The batteries are on one year of use and going strong so far...fingers crossed!
the e+lite worked very well. It was very bright more so than i expected for its size, and the selector switch is very comprehensive. and it is extremely compact. it also clips to the bill of a hat very well. and the red light is great.