Petzl TACTIKKA® + Headlamp
Compact and powerful headlamp, ideal for hunting and fishing. White or red lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth. 350 lumens.
Designed for activities where stealth is key (hunting, fishing, nature watching...), the TACTIKKA + headlamp offers powerful 350-lumen brightness. It has a mixed beam for proximity and distance vision during movement. It also has red lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth. TACTIKKA + comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design.
Lightweight, compact and bright:
- 350 lumens at 85 g
- three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- red lighting preserves night vision and ensures stealth
Simple to use and practical:
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- easy to put on via quick-release buckle on the headband
- detachable, washable headband
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA + comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
Available in three colors (Black, Desert, Camo) - depending on use
- Brightness: 350 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 85 g
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
I have had great experiences with other Petzl products so there was no doubt about what to buy when it came to equipping a go-anywhere/take-everywhere bag for emergencies. The only thing I haven't yet worked out is the switch between red and white light, but only because I haven't played with it enough yet. The instructions regarding the switch are mostly very simple drawings, but I'll get it. I'm smarter than the light, right? Right?
This headlamp is very comfortable and is easy to adjust. The instruction manual provided is simple and easy to understand. Rotating between different lumen levels is done by simple button presses, while changing between white/red light is done by a press and hold to cycle the mode. Comes with 3 AAA Duracell alkaline batteries, and Petzl recommends not using Lithium.