PIG 40 Hour Pack
Patrol Incident Gear is proud to bring to the marketplace one of the best packs available in its size class, the PIG 40 Hour Pack.
The PIG 40 Hour Pack is the culmination of a rigorous 5-year design process originally kicked off in 2010. Built with crossover functionality, theres no limit to the uses and capabilities of this pack. Our designers focused on introducing a hybrid materials construction while maintaining rugged military expectations for gear performance. The 40 Hour Pack is lightweight without compromising abrasion resistance in all the right areas.
- Hybrid materials construction for optimal lightweight to ruggedness performance
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Top-bottom bartacked carry handles for additional carry options when traversing obstacles
- Capacity: 25L (1500 cubic inches)
- Dimensions: 17" Tall x 13" Wide x 12" Thick (when stuffed)
- Both internal and external loop fields for ID and morale patches
- Drainage grommets for full length external pouch, bladder sleeve and main compartment
- Large admin pocket with organizational divider
- PIG Plate Carrier-style airflow padding
- Antimicrobial strap hardware
- Internal frame sheet access panel
- Made in the USA.
I've held off for a very long time on getting the "perfect pack"--given I've been using many of my climbing and back-country packs. This PIG the best. I've got all the functionality with specific features for shooting--but the comfort of serious climbing from major brand packs--so I'd rock with this anytime. And totally ready to take out commies or skinnies--happy to work on both! And with this pack--I'll have everything I need to keep on thinning the herd, so to speak...