PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves
PIG FDT Glove Sizing Chart
If you’ve ever worn tactical gloves while shooting and wished for something better… your wish is now reality.
The PIG FDT Alpha Gloves offer ground-breaking gun-handling dexterity and features that set them apart from the competition. And like ALL PIG Glove models, the PIG FDT Alphas feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb for full compatibility with all your favorite devices.
FEATURES (* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove):
- Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm - Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger - The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- Selective Forschette Material - Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- Low Profile Hook Closure - Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- Flex Joints - Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger - Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop... YES, NOW BAR-TACKED..
- Short Cuff - Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe* - Fights against cold-weather drip. *Multicam/Multicam Black models do not have the Micro Suede Nose Wipe in deference to having more Multicam patterned material.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers - Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding - Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips - Provides additional comfort and protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles - Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of super sensitive materials and extremely tight seams mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied. Please try them on and inspect them thoroughly for fit and finish before removing from the hangtag, but be forewarned, you will not want to take them off.
Best fit gloves I've ever had. Fingers are nice and tight, articulated knuckles are very comfortable. Thumb is a bit loose, but not enough to make it hard to operate a safety lever. All stitching is very well done. Touchscreen fingertips work great.
I'm really enjoying my new gloves. They are plenty flexible enough to manipulate your firearm and still provide some protection. Definitely not cold weather or waterproof, but wearing waterproof liner gloves under them helps.
PIG's ALPHA gloves are aggressive and sturdy gloves while on the range. These gloves are light-weight and form-fitting to your hand. Zero slippage when it's hot day on the range. Also, we like the fact that PIG reinforced the gloves where the thumb and forefinger meet. A definite PLUS!
Best shooting gloves in the game
Fit is perfect for my hands - very snug but not uncomfortable and easy to handle small objects while wearing them. Will see with use and time how they wear and stand up.
My boyfriend had the original Alpha gloves and we have the same size hand. So I decided to go with the men's alpha medium and they fit great. I received the wrong style in the second pair that I ordered but I was able to return those and get the correct pair, so great customer service!!
They fit almost perfectly, and have features you wouldn’t expect, like the nose drip cloth.
Arguably the best gloves on the market. I have owned 4 pairs and each one has exceeded their purpose over and over. Usually the only reason why I replace them is due to damage that couldn't have been avoided.
These were exactly what I was looking for. My handgun has very aggressive grips and I needed something that gave me full dexterity and a little padding from the grips in these work perfect.