PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves
PIG FDT Glove Sizing Chart
If you’ve ever worn tactical gloves while shooting and wished for something better… your wish is now reality.
The PIG FDT Alpha Gloves offer ground-breaking gun-handling dexterity and features that set them apart from the competition. And like ALL PIG Glove models, the PIG FDT Alphas feature Touch Screen conductive synthetic suede on the index finger and thumb for full compatibility with all your favorite devices.
FEATURES (* indicates industry firsts for a tactical glove):
- Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for touch screen use without losing tactile dexterity.
- Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm - Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip.
- Sensitized and Isolated Trigger Finger - The thinnest available Clarino™ material available, only on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity.
- Selective Forschette Material - Inside forschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are Clarino™ for durability.
- Low Profile Hook Closure - Reduces abrasion on clothing.
- Flex Joints - Enhanced flexibility and ventilation on each finger.
- Dual Flex Joint Trigger Finger - Providing maximum flexibility where you need it most.
- Bar-Tacked Para Cord Pull Loop... YES, NOW BAR-TACKED..
- Short Cuff - Lightweight comfort and convenience.
- Micro Suede Nose Wipe - Fights against cold-weather drip.
- Ventilation holes in Palms and Fingers - Increased wicking.
- Isolated Edge Padding - Protection without compromising the shooting grip.
- Wrap-Over Finger Tips - Provides additional comfort and protection for finger nails.
- Stretch Ballistic Nylon 1000D Padded Knuckles - Stretch ballistic nylon reduces pressure on the seams, thin padding takes the edge off of impacts.
At the end of the day, the PIG FDT-Alpha Gloves are a consumable product that will provide the user with the best tactile dexterity available in a tactical glove, and should be worn to destruction, then discarded and replaced. The selection of super sensitive materials and extremely tight seams mean that these gloves will eventually wear out, and there are no warranties implied. Please try them on and inspect them thoroughly for fit and finish before removing from the hangtag, but be forewarned, you will not want to take them off.
These are some of the most dexterous gloves I've ever put on. I'm looking forward to putting them though the paces.
Love these gloves! They are more comfortable than my bicycle gloves when riding my bike.
Amazing gloves. Snug but not tight. Amazing for both patrol work and team work
Gloves work great they are very snug as described and left imprints on the top of my hands, but I wore them for 5 hours shooting in almost 90 degree heat today and my hands never sweated at all, and they were very comfortable even being tight on my hands and the touchscreen fingers work as described.
Awesome set of gloves, essential piece if gear that everyone should have. Will definitely be buying more as backups and try some of the other models.
Just came in, fit perfect based on sizing chart! 10/10 would recommend
I have multiple pairs of older generation PIG gloves, all the same size. For whatever reason this newer version is harder to get on because I believe the wrist opening is smaller. I prefer my gloves like a second layer of skin for shooting but these are even harder to get on now.
These are my first what I would consider high-end gloves. I just received them today and haven’t shot with them yet, but I’m extremely impressed. They don’t even feel like you’re wearing gloves if that makes sense, it’s like they’re a thicker layer of skin on your hands. I mean that in a good way, not a creepy way. lol. Anyway, they fit really well, they’re very comfortable, and you do indeed get full dexterity. The touchscreen sensitivity is way better than other gloves I’ve used. They are just a tad tight I think, but I’d rather have them be a bit tight than loose. I think they’ll probably loosen up perfectly with some wear. If I could only make a small critique to SKD, I think the inside of the pull tab, like where it’s stitched into the inside of the glove is just a little irritating, but again, I think with some wear that’ll chill out. I picked these up at the recommendation of 1911 Syndicate on YouTube.
Excellent fitting gloves with great design features especially for warm weather climates such as mine. Bought a pair for patrol and one for the range. Practice like you play...