PIG Rifle Stock Pack
Introducing the latest and greatest in a of a long lineage of rifle stock packs! The new PIG Rifle Stock Pack builds on years of design to create the lowest bulk/weight and highest capacity Rifle Stock Pack we've carried to date.
Its features include:
- Shock cord lacing system for low bulk and weight
- Hypalon eyelets and anchor points to grip and security
- Hypalon recoil pad strap for increased grip while shaving weight
- Extended size zipper pouch
- 10 elastic loops for ammunition and accessories (total ammo capacity will be determined by the OAL of your rounds)
- Internal mesh divider pouch for tools and accessories that provides separation and protection for ammunition
- Loop fastener on the outside of the zipper pouch for morale patches, flags, IR/IFF, or laminated dope card with hook velcro
If you're on the market for a top quality Rifle Stock Pack with Made in USA build quality and design features, look no further!
Fits my Remington 700 like a glove. Interior ammo holds are the best to keep it dry.
I ordered this pack to add onto my hunting rifle and boy am I impressed with the fit and finish of it. It does add a nice deal of padding for your cheek and the added storage is always nice to have when out in the field. If you buy this then you will love it.
Do you want a pouch that helps with cheek weld, stores ammunition inside away from the elements, is extremely tough, and has room for a few other small items ? This is it ! I have had one on my rifle for several years in very tough conditions and it is still like new. Just purchased 2 more for gifts. Buy one and done!
Fit great on my stevens 200. Quality product. Will order again
This is my second stock pack, the OD green looks good on a Ruger Guide Gun. Stitching and quality are top notch, shock cord system holds it securely to the gun.
This pack is pretty awesome. I am replacing another that I had ordered fir a right handed shooter not aware that there was one for left handed shooters. No instructions included so you may have seek out a video for proper install.
This is the second one I’ve purchased, they do great bringing my eye up on a couple of rifles with straight combs. Just enough space to keep what you need handy and not overload!
Good, snug fit on my rifle,I don’t see it moving around. Plenty of room in the pouch side to store my ammo. Haven’t had a chance to take it on a hunt yet, but don’t see why there would be any problems.
I bought my original stock pack over a year ago for a Remington 700. When i bought a new rifle this year it felt naked without a stock pack. The Multi cam black is a great addition to the line up and looks great on my rifle.