SKD AR15 FFH (Free Float Handguard) - M-LoK
The new SKD AR15 FFH (Free Float Handguard) offers a lightweight and rock solid mounting interface for accessories in both Keymod and M-LOK patterns. The top rail is 1913 Picatinny spec to support all Picatinny rail accessories. The slim 1.52" OD points beautifully and allows for a full grip on the FFH while shooting.
The SKD FFH comes in 4 sizes (9.2", 11.6" 12.6" and 15.0") to fit a wide range of barrel and gas system lengths. The 12.6" perfectly fits a full length rifle gas system with front sight block. All SKD FFH's are Type III hard anodized, and the Coyote and Orange models are Cerakote applications on top of the Type III anodizing.
- 6061 T6 Extrusion Type III, Class 2 Hard Anodized and Bead Blasted Finish (8.6 oz)
- Rail Weight (12.1 oz) with Barrel Nut and Screws
- 10-32 holes on top rail to mount Sling Studs and future accessories
- Forward "light-duty" anti-rotational QD mounting hole
- Includes Barrel Nut, Screws and Includes Optional Shims for spacing
- Installation Instructions Included
- Made in USA
- Tools needed: 1 1/4" Wrench (thickness must be less than 1/2" at the thickest part of the wrench head). 1.52" OD 1.35" ID (Most suppressors and KX3 will not fit underneath the FFH).
I've been looking for a tube to use yet retain my a2 sights. Fit & finnish are great. Would have liked a few more shims to make clocking barrel nut easier.