SureFire EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra Earplugs
EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra protect your hearing without interfering with your ability to hear routine sounds or conversations. Their foam-tipped stem design, featuring soft memory-foam Comply Canal Tips, fits most people and provides a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 28dB. Sounds, at safe levels, are allowed to pass through into the ear canal, while potentially harmful noises (above 85dB) are reduced via a proprietary design that incorporates a special noise-reducing filter. EP7s include attached filter caps, which can be inserted for additional protection and blocking out lower-level noise, like that heard on a plane, in situations where hearing ambient sounds or conversations isn't critical. Right/left color-coded Sonic Defenders Ultra are made from a soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer that provides all-day comfort and an extended product life (up to 6+ months, depending on usage and care). Their patented EarLock® retention rings lock the earplugs in place, while soft foam-tipped stems provide secure seals in the ear canals. And their low-profile design means they can be worn while wearing a helmet or mask, or while using a phone or headset. Available in black.
Comfortable EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra also serve as earpieces for compatible radio communication systems* simply by removing the noise-reducing filter and attaching the earpiece to the system. NOTE: EP7 earpiece will not provide hearing protection if the noise-reducing filter is removed.
EP7s are available in small (S), medium (M), and large (L). Proper size is based on the dimensions of your ear's concha bowl. Size "medium" fits most people; however, to ensure the best possible fit, review the earpiece sizing chart by clicking on the Sizing Chart image. EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra are sold as a single left/right set or in a box containing 25 sets. Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard and an extra set of memory foam Comply Canal Tips; replacements available--see Parts and Accessories on this page.
* RADIO COMM SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Thales: Covert Security Harness; Harris: Security Force Communication Set; Motorola: Surveillance Kits; Tactical Command Industries: Tactical Earpiece Products; Peltor: Lightweight Systems-Hearplug; Silynx: C4Ops Headset
- 28dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with filter caps inserted
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with filter caps out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Soft memory-foam Canal Comply Tips provide secure seals in ear canals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, comfortable, and durable
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or supplemental hearing muffs
- Serve as earpieces for compatible* radio communication systems
- 26" polymer lanyard included
- Additional pair of Comply Canal tips included
This is my second set - I really like these they are comfortable and reduce noise greatly.
Great ear pro, already used them on the range and i recommend them. thank you for the timely delivery.
Comfortable, economical, effective. Don't have to wear the hot, bulky muffs. Don't have the total block out of the foam ear plugs. I wore these on the range for the first time today with the insert plugs out. Could hear the instructor clearly and it blocked out the pistol noise. Exactly the product I was needing.
Provides the full sound block out of "foamies" but has the added benefit of being to take the plugs out and hear people talk while still keeping them in. Comes with a case with small ball chain for storage, extra foam pieces and a retainer cord if you want to attach it to hang them around your neck. Wore them for 6 hours at the range last week. Couldn't be happier with them.
They fit well and work nice. Shipping was fast.
Haven't tried them yet, but they're ear plugs.
Comfortable upgrade from past models. Solid ear pro