HSGI Sure-Grip Padded Belt
The High Speed Gear® Sure-Grip® Padded Belt is designed to provide the comfortable, no-slip stability necessary for reducing back strain and general discomfort so frequently caused by loose-fitting, drooping and weighted-down belts. Featuring a brand-new modular system, the Sure-Grip® has a slim profile that is just 0.75 inches thick and only 4.25" tall.
The Sure-Grip® Padded Belt's updated design features Neoprene as the belt's padding. This material gives the belt a cushiony "gel-like" feel for greater comfort and exceptional gripping power. It also features a removable HDPE stiffener sheet throughout the entire main portion where the three continuous rows of PALS/MOLLE are located. This feature is for those times when added stability is required. With this proprietary ability to remove the stiffener sheet, the Sure-Grip® is one of the most flexible military belts of its kind, making it the ultimate support system whether at the range or in the field.
With three conveniently-positioned access ports, the Sure-Grip® allows you to seamlessly attach subloads to the belt's interior, while the belt's four suspender attachments allow for easy expansion.
• .75" thick and 4.25" tall
• Neoprene padding creates a "gel-like" comfort
• Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
• Three access ports at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions for the attachment of subloads, such as holsters and drop platforms, directly to the interior belt
• Features four strategically positioned suspender attachments
• Assembled with a removable HDPE stiffener to add stability
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SGPB, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP® PADDED BELT SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS.
- FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MANY PEOPLE PREFER AS LITTLE GAP AS POSSIBLE TO OFFER MORE MOLLE REAL ESTATE TOWARD THE FRONT.
- ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. DO NOT BASE YOUR BELT MEASUREMENT ON YOUR PANT SIZE.
- FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA® BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE DUTY BELT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST WAIST SIZE TO THE LENGTH OF PADDED BELT CHOSEN.
Belt sizes are based on production averages and may vary by approximately one inch in either direction due to the handmade nature of the product.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
30.75" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Medium
36.25" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Large
41.25" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is XL
46.25" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip® Padded Belt, the smallest COBRA® you should order is 2X
Ordered the wrong size initially and the return process was more than easy. I am not sure where they are located but I took only two days to get to my door. I’m a skd fan for life. Love the company. Love the products. Could not be happier with dealing with skd.
I don't normally do reviews, I am compelled to in this case because of the excellent nature of this product. I bought this belt in 2011 for my first deployment to afghanistan, I needed a belt to carry a heavy load and not fail. Since then, the same belt has been on three deployments, dozens of large scale excersises, and hundreds of field ops. I am hard on it, in deserts, forests, and even the artic circle, not one failure. The fact that eight years later it is still my first line belt, with no rips or tears, is a big testament to its design. If you legit need a belt to get your life on, look no further.
I like it.
This is my second belt from HSGI and I got this one to set up like an old LCE, with ammo pouches and canteens. I chose this belt over others because of experience with the belt, ease of attachment and customization, and the sewn loops for attaching suspenders. I used some older HSGI suspenders, but may have to get shorter ones since they are made to wrap around a duty belt. The internal velcro keeps the riggers belt in place. The slots for using a riggers belt attached holster bracket or drop down rig are well placed and don't limit customization like the other slotted belt. Overall, a great belt.
The belt came in great condition. It fit snug and didnÕt move around compared to traditional duty belts that need belt keepers.
The neoprene inside has a great grip to it and so far hasn't caused any increased sweating. The molle is good and overall solid. I like that it has Velcro on the inside as well, so when paired with a HSGI cobra belt you know it won't move anywhere
Very well made, does not slip around, Very happy with this belt.
Was a requested Christmas Gift for my son who is an LEO and Soldier - he seemed to be very happy with it!