Magpul MBUS Back Up Rear Sight, Gen 3
The next evolution in our MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) line, the MBUS 3 incorporates the best features, strengths and value of our original MBUS and MBUS Pro Sights in a feature-packed back-up sight system.
Significantly reduced in size from the MBUS, it sits at just 0.55” high when folded, 1.38” at its widest point, and weighs a scant 30 grams with hardware. Its aesthetics are derived from the MBUS Pro, but the MBUS 3 Rear Sight is constructed of our impact-resistant polymer, making it lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring the same spring-loaded technology as its predecessor, they can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button.
The MBUS 3 Rear Sight sits at standard AR-height when deployed and includes a windage adjustable, rapid-select aperture system.
MBUS 3 Sights will be available in Black, and Flat Dark Earth
FULL-FEATURED SPRING-LOADED FLIP UP SIGHT
Ambidextrous push-button deployment and rapid-select rear aperture system
0.55” high when folded and 1.38” wide at widest point
Standard AR-height when deployed
IMPACT-RESISTANT POLYMER CONSTRUCTION
Polymer construction, smaller size provides light weight and resists operational abuse
~0.5 MOA (0.606”/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
~0.4 MOA (0.439”/100 m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual flip apertures
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Weight, w/ hardware: 30g
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.55 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.41 in.
Made in the U.S.A.