Magpul MBUS® Pro Offset Sight Rear
Building on the proven MBUS® Pro platform, the MBUS® Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS® Pro Offset Rear Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, dual rear apertures, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 2.0"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
Made in U.S.A.
I bought this one and the matching offset front sight and put them on a BCM 20" upper I use for long range shooting. So far I am really impressed and very pleased with the money invested. Both the rear and the front flip down and almost disappear against the side of the rifle - I honestly forget they are there. Both have a positive lock up/down and both are easy to use and sight with, even on the long sight radius of a 20" rifle. They have a very small footprint on your rail and they do not interfere with my Leupold scope at all. I have nothing bad to even nitpick about the rear sight. Solidly made, works great. I am pleased.