Magpul MS1™ MS4™ Adapter
Combine with the MS1™ Sling and QD Sling Swivel to provide two to one-point convertibility.
Melonite™ and manganese phosphate finished steel with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and QD Sling Swivel (MAG540) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened Melonite™ and manganese phosphate finished steel
- QD Sling Swivels and ambidextrous QD shackle allows easy convertability and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
- Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Using optional QD Sling Swivel, compatible with the Magpul RSA® QD and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as most other push-button QD sockets for use in two-point mode.
Made in the USA
Provides me the option of attachments and sling set up. Cannot do without this item.
Exactly what I expected from a magpul product, works great with the MS1 Padded sling. Wish they made it with their QDM swivel as an option though.
Fits and functions great in my QD attachment points. Its magpul and I have never had an issue