Modlite OKW-18350 Light Package
This light package contains a OKW light head, and a 18350 body. It also includes a single KeepPower 1200mAh 18350 battery and a XTAR MC2 charger. While lumen output is only 680 lumen the throw is about 400% greater than the M600DF. This light head is best suited for situations where extreme throw is needed.
If you're on the fence about which light to purchase we recommend the PLH light package which is available here.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Length w/ Clicky tailcap: 4.25" / 108mm.
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm.
- Weight: 4.27 oz (w/ tail cap and battery).
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18350 high drain cells.
Runtime is about 35 minutes with the supplied 18350 cells.
- Arisaka Momentary - eliminates accidental constant activation under stress.
- Surefire Z68 clicky.
- Surefire UE socketed tailcap - for use with remote switches.
- Surefire DS socketed tailcap - has both a remote switch port and clicky switch.
- No tailcap - in the event you already have a tailcap to use.
Love the light and price as well . Also compatible with the many after market accessories .
This 300 Series Scout light is small, well made and has plenty of output. SKD gives you the choice of momentary cap or Surefire clicky cap. I chose the momentary one, but should have chosen the clicky style for after using the momentary cap. Will fit most aftermarket Scout mounts that I know of. Great, compact light