This light package contains a OKW light head, and a 18650 body. It also includes a single KeepPower 3500mAh 18650 battery and a XTAR MC2 charger. While lumen output is only 680 lumen the throw is about 400% greater than the M600DF. This light head is best suited for situations where extreme throw is needed.
If you're on the fence about which light head to purchase we recommend the PLHv2 light package which is available here.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Length w/ Clicky tailcap: 5 1/2" / 140mm.
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm.
- Weight: 5.4oz (w/ tail cap and battery).
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire.
We recommend the Modlite high drain 3500mAh cells which can be found here.
Runtime is about 75 minutes with the supplied 18650 cells.
- Arisaka Momentary - eliminates accidental constant activation under stress.
- Surefire Z68 clicky.
- Surefire UE socketed tailcap - for use with remote switches.
- Surefire DS socketed tailcap - has both a remote switch port and clicky switch.
- No tailcap - in the event you already have a tailcap to use.
Love the modularity, love concentration of the beam! What more can i say? But okw for the rifle and plh for pistols.... I mounted this light to my fighting rifle (scar 17) AESTHETICALLY PLEASING! buy once, cry once.